Wednesday, December 5, 2007

.......making up for lost time

Yesterday was my day off, and I feel it was well spent. In one day, I played hockey, tele skiied at Targhee, climbed, and slacklined.
When I work almost all day every day I start getting pent up anxiety to do something fun, especially since I know that my boss will not give me ANY days off (except for the one he decides for me each week). Also, last week's day off was spent driving to Sun Valley with Jo, looking at the piss-poor snow conditions at their resort, and driving home. So that gave me even more motivation to get it right on my next day off.
Thats about it

4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

not to be a nag, but... you dont usually use the word 'piss poor' do you?
i think those weirdee's at work are rubbing off!
miss you

William Cobb said...

one day you too will migrate to Arizona... join me and together we will rule this universe as father and...uh... as two white boys on crack.

Corey said...

Your picture makes you look like a pedafile. Glad to see ya!

William Cobb said...

y'know with my new office job i felt the dregs of working every day and only having the weekend free. especially hard since this time of year it gets dark by 6pm. it's nice to have a full day of fun for a change.