Saturday, December 22, 2007

no friends, no job (bad news, good news)

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival." C. S. Lewis
Jo is gone. Kori graduated. My friends are all disappearing! My survival is losing value (especially my survival in southeastern idaho).
On a different note: Getting fired has been good to me. I landed a couple odd jobs throughout the week. The days I had nothing to do I went to Targhee. Today I helped a DJ for a DARE graduation in Rigby. Miss USA spoke at the graduation. She is hot.
Onika and her boyfriend came from Laramie, Wyoming, to ski at targhee with me on Wednesday. It was a blast to ski with other Tele skiiers! We would all get tired and stop at the same times. We all needed to stop more frequently as the day progressed.

4 comments:

Mary Grace said...

yeah thanks for counting me in your friends, a hole. its okay, i dont consider you to be enhancing my survival anyway.

SVEN said...

MARY! You little rat. I was listing the REST of my friends that have ditched me here in idaho. You ditched me a long time ago (back in July) so i didn't list you. Just stop this nonsense

kori said...

You two crack me up, bahahah. but yes, i agree with you sven, life is getting more depressing as more of our best friends move away. But there still is hope...THE COMMUNE!

Becky said...

Hey Am I not a friend.. or am I just a maimed chop liver type friend? It was just a question because I will be back for a little bit... then we'll see. hiiiii yah!!!