Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Red Rocks Rendezvous

Red rocks was awesome! Thank you everyone for making it a memorable experience.
Sunday was a LONG drive for us Idaho-goers! I felt like I woke up, drove the whole day, then went to sleep. We did break it up a little bit by eating dinner in provo with Laura and seeing Doug. In retrospect, the next time I go to Red Rocks I think I like the whole flying thing a lot more. It is only an additional $20 and then you aren't stuck in a car for 22 hours.
The more I go on these trips, the more I realize that the social experience is 60% of the reason to go on the trip (40% the actual activities). With that ginormous group of 14 people, pretty much anything you did together as a group would be fun. It is surprising how much fun chillin in a park for 6 hours can be!
Thanks Jo, for making my weekend "magical"! The kiss was amazing and our secret conversations about how we are going to hook-up after you get back from Texas was just icing on the cake! I love you XOXOXOXOXO!

7 comments:

j:) said...

SVEN! I can't believe you just told everyone!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Come on, Sven, I'm newer at this blogging thing than you and you really need to keep this thing updated! P.S.- I love sunday naps!

Elise said...

How's Jackson treating you? Have you heard from Jordan and his river excursion? What are your plans now that you have no more school?

j:) said...

update...

Becky said...

SVEN!!!!!!!! update your blog if you have time between scarfing a skillet glacier sundae and leading climbing trips

Elise said...

Svenster!
Where are you?! We most definitely need to go on an adventure. I'm going to be near provo at least until April.

P.S. you need to do some serious blog updating.

Jeffrey Costello said...

you would you wanker